Clear Point Claims is an independent claims service company established in 1976 having a dedicated team of catastrophe management. They offer services in Commerical, and Residental Property along with Inland Marine, Inside Adjusting, Fast track claims, Re-inspection, and Quality Assurance Estimate Review. Rheal has been their sole offshore development partner since 2019.
The client never possessed a claims management system and was using a 3rd party SaaS-based application which was built on legacy software and faced the most common problem in using a 3rd party application.
- Fixed monthly subscription cost.
- Due to high per hour rate, every customization request would cost between $1500 to $10,000 depending upon the nature of the customization.
- Lead time in fulfilling each customization request was high; thereby, it impacted the efficiency in daily business.
- Legacy UI having long scrollable forms were non-user-friendly and non-intuitive to use.
- The Bridge between Xactanalysis and CMS was slow, which immensely reduced the claim processing time during the catastrophe.
A scalable and easily customizable SaaS-based web application was built grounds up to suit the exact requirements of the client. Following are the key distinguishing features of the application
- Customization cost reduced since the application was scalable, and the customization done for a client can be easily offered to other clients.
- Customization time was reduced by around 50%.
- Intuitive UI was created by breaking lengthy forms into sections and presenting them into tabular form.
- Xactanalysis APIs were used to bridge the claims along with the Azure resources, which increased the processing time by drastically.
Assignment By Map:
Open Claims Report:
The web application helped the client to overcome all the challenges which they faced while using the 3rd party SaaS-based solution and also created the opportunity to monetize by selling it in future as a solution to other adjusting companies.